Benefits at STG
Our HR team works with company leaders to provide a competitive, comprehensive benefits package in appreciation of your commitment to STG.
STG offers health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as voluntary life insurance. Here is how it works:
- You will receive an email from Employee Navigator inviting you to enroll in benefits.
- You will have 15 days to complete your enrollment. Please complete this step even if you are declining benefits.
- You can make changes to your selected benefits within the first 90 days of employment.
- After 90 days, voluntary life insurance, health, vision, & dental insurance are effective.
- Company-paid life insurance is effective on the first day of employment and pays out one year of your base salary.
- You cannot make changes to your benefits after 90 days and will have to wait until the next open enrollment period to make any modifications unless you have a qualifying event. Examples of qualifying events include marriage, divorce, or the birth of a child.
- Open enrollment begins August 1st of each year.
STG offers a 401(k) through Employee Fiduciary, with the company matching up to three percent.
- You are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program after 90 days.
- You will receive an email from HR with patriation forms.
- Please complete the forms and submit them to HR.
- Following enrollment, you can access your account anytime at https://www.retirementlogin.net/efc/.